Monday, January 12, 2009

Operation: Beard

After more than a year of being Muslim, I've decided to start growing a beard.

I've tried this in the past, and the most I've let it grow out for was about 2 or 3 weeks (usually times where I was either in school or unemployed). My manager said that the company I work for does not have a policy on facial hair, so I've decided to start growing it out again.

It's been one week and so far it's coming in quite patchy. Most of the hair is along the jaw line, although it's starting to sprout out around the cheeks. The mustache is always the tough part; for some reason the little groove below my nose (don't know the technical name) is devoid of hair, so it looks a little weird.

Well, I'll keep you all updated on my progress. I'm also hoping this will add about 10 years to my apparent age.

No comments:

Post a Comment